Pages

2011/11/19

Boyfriend Shopper: The Cozy Outfit

The Cozy Outfit for the Laid Back Boy:
A lazy plaid shirt, a warm gray tee, snug skinnys, cool boots and some accent jewelry to play it.

French Connection Flannel Check Shirt
Dr Denim Snap Skinny Cords
ASOS Lace Up Work Boots
ASOS Chunky Leather and Wood Bracelet Pack
Boyfriend Shopper is a segment written for all those girls with guys in their lives; ones you never know what to get them for their birthday or the Holidays.


PS: We've got a FaceBook, like us for shopping ideas and style advice!
Like Style Roulette HERE!


10 scribbles:

I've always paid extra attention to guys in checks and stripes!

I like that flannel check shirt! It would look great on my hubby!!!

thanks for sharing this, my hubby will surely like the denim!

www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

I would love to wear those chunky leather boots! Nice picks :)

xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com

me encanta!!que cosas mas chulas!por cierto pensaba que te seguia en google friends connect..y veo que no!así que ahora le doy!!
besitos guapa y feliz semana=)

ah!no que me acabo de ver!!que mal va lo de google!sorry que ya te seguia jaja..
besitos=)

This are great comfy outfits and must do shopping for boyfriend from now on.! :)

PS. Thx for your comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More