Pages

2011/11/15

Asos Petite Line

Fashion forward Asos now has a new line for us gals that are 5'3'' and under: Asos Petite.
From lovely sweaters to dresses to that dreamy pair of jeans; Asos
has managed to put together quite a collection for the petite girl.
Although prices are a tad high for most pieces, you can still find loads of lovelies at the clearance section.

Shop Asos Petite HERE!

PS: We've got a FaceBook, like us for shopping ideas and style advice!
Like Style Roulette HERE!

6 scribbles:

Hurrah I'm so pleased they've launched a petite collection, I hate it when a dress that's meant to be knee length is falling past my knees or when I have to get things hemmed! This is the perfect solution! x

I am estatic about their petite line too! That mustard dress is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thu
http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/

I love buying petite clothes especially pants! It's life changing haha :)

Did you know that although I am 5'9" i had to buy a petite maxiskirt because thatvwas the onlybkind available and I wanted it so badly? I had to go for 2 sizes more than I am but it fits perfectly!

yes im freakne petite, im only 52 gosh im a migdet

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More