Pages

2011/10/24

Street Style Trend Alert - Turbans




$10.00 at FunnyPeopleCo

Turban: 1) woman's close-fitting hat that consists of material wound around a small inner cap. 2) a traditional Muslim headdress consisting of a long scarf wrapped around the head

How to wear: This is a super versatile headpiece. For a street killer look, wear in dark, contrasting colors with tight jeans, a big bag and a jacket or vest to complete the look. For something boho, go for earthy tone colors and soft fabrics. If you want a girly look, pastels and satin/silky fabrics are your to-go type turban.

PS: SPECIAL COUPON FOR TURBANS AND HAIR ACCESSORIES FOR ALL MY READERS.
JUST WRITE WANTITALL10 FOR 10% OFF @ MY SHOP!

7 scribbles:

sure i'll try this trend!!
love it!!


xxx

I love turbans!!!!

brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
I love this look but i don't know if I could pull it off.. Maybe I should it thought..
xx

This looks great, but I don't think I could pull it of. :D

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much for sharing such a beautiful article.

doctor strange (2016)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More