Pages

2011/09/16

Big Bags - Street Style Trend Alert





Street Style Trend Alert - Big Bags
Big Bag: a purse that can handle a lot of hassle yet is the perfect compliment for either day or night.

How to: It's Fall people, and like we have so many things to carry (like our umbrella or rain coat) big bags make their comeback. So, dig out that fave Aldo number you've got from the back of your closet and wear, wear, wear!

PS: Don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY!!
Style Roulette is giving away an incredible Turban Headband by Sophia Touassa : Millinery + Accessories
Join HERE

14 scribbles:

I love that mink-coloured bag! I daren't get a big bag because I tend to fill it with all sorts of junk and lug it everywhere! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog about the cards by the way, nice to meet you! Have a nice day!

There were lots of big bags at LFW yesterday too - I love them!!

thanks for the lovely comment dear <3 those bags are amazing, love your blog! :D

follow me if you love to and i'll follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

loooove the 2nd bag! :D

sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

Hey !
I love that Celine bag, it would be perfect for me 'cause I tend to carry my house with me :)

xoxo

i love big bags..

carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I like to use a big bag all year round, I carry everything with me haha xxx

i love big bags too well the problem is that then i´m always carring the whole flat around with me haha
love and kiss,mary

http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

Love love love this post! You are fabulous for style! Please check out my newest fashion post and give me some of that stylish feedback of yours! xxx
http://professor-barbie.blogspot.com/2011/09/dressed-up-in-love.html

cute blog!!!
thank so much for your comment on my last post: if u want we can follow each other!
have a grat Sunday!

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

love these bags!

http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

I love that Celine bag- its so hot right now and so cool!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More