Pages

2011/09/08

About

Style : 1) A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one's actions and tastes. 2)a distinctive, formal, or characteristic manner of expression in words, music, painting, etc. 3) prevailing fashion in dress, looks, etc.

Roulette : 1) something involving a high degree of chance and unpredictability.

Style Roulette is a combination of expression and unpredictability; and the girl writing it is as equally expressive and unpredictable as the blog itself.

For fun, my name's Serena; my real name is quite formal and is a well kept secret.
Besides blogging, I design millinery and headpieces and study fashion design.
I'm in love with tea + honey, have an affair with my camera and enjoy long nights gazing at the stars.

It's nice to know you;
Cheers!

PS: Follow me with twitter, facebook and my tumblr. Links are in the contact section.

0 scribbles:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More